Sunday, 25 September 2011

september update

hihihi! just a bit of a thrifty update and general life really.. been sourcing a few more items to show the world! Sorry the pictures are a bit crap, they are taken on my phone!

Some more pyrex and tupperware! plus a cute little satchel bag and a brand new passionfruit body butter from the body shop, nom!


This throw is really gorgeous! the picture doesn't do it justice to be honest.. I will try take a better one with an actual camera, it's so seventies and in such good condition I couldn't leave it behind :)


Some more arcoroc and pyrex cups...


I made this cake for one of the CK girlies leaving meal! I whipped the cream myself with my mums old hand whisk.. (oh and a cheeky cinnamon monin for my coffee)


I also had my haircut! woop :)

No comments: