Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Cath Kidston Vintage at Southbank

Hello everyone! Wow it's been a fair while since i've posted but I think now autumn is starting to hit which I am most excited about.. I love coats, boots and woolly jumpers.. it's about time I started posting a bit more.. I think I am going to delete my tumblr as I don't really use it and prefer this as a medium for blogging as well as updating my Pinterest on a regular basis of pictures I love.. I feel like sometimes I have so many different social media things that I forget about them which isn't good! Anyways here is a beautiful video for Cath Kidston at the Vintage at Southbank festival! Ps. I graduated uni at last this July and I'm currently working as a full time employee for Cath Kidston ! xoxClicky click

5 comments:

Dina said...

Do you work at Cath Kidston head office? x

Leanne Flavell said...

Nope just the store in Cambridge! Why do you ask dear? xox

Dina said...

Sorry delayed reply.
Just wondering because my friend works at their head office hehe.
Btw your new hair looks amazing! x

Leanne Flavell said...

Awesome! Who is your friend/what job does she have? Thank you :)) xox

Dina said...

Her name is Sophie :) not quite sure what her actual job title is though lol x