Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Any Human Heart

Has anybody watched the first installment of this? I thought it was wonderful! Was a little skeptical at first as the initial episode is an hour and 20 minutes long but I can't wait for the next one!

Here is a clip of when Logan meets Land for the first time.

Click!

(Sorry it's a link, the embedded code isn't working)

Also I have been catching up on my films as I have a list as long as my arm!
So thoroughly recommending A single man, Cherrybomb and Bright Young Things!

2 comments:

Wonderlander said...

Hey hey! The brogues are by Carvella (we have a sale shop in Guildford) Harry Potter was brill- It would've been weird for me to go with anyone other than my mum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Love your new hair do by the way!

xx

Charlotte. said...

i've been meaning to watch a single man for so long!