Thursday, 2 September 2010

Summer 2010

My summer 2010 has consisted of:


Twice a week visits to the Tea Rooms with my mother.

July visit to Huddersfield to see these 3 beauts.


A northerner coming to visit me for a few days and showing her the sights of Cambridgeshire.

Making blackberry crumble from hand picked blackberries in the garden.

Baking victoria sponge cake with raspberry jam.

Watching the rain and sunshine form a rainbow.

Being amazed by how many hot air balloons I could see from my house.
&

Throwing these away because they got ruined, sad moment.

I wouldn't change a thing!

Now in 2 weeks I am off to sweet Paris for a few days and then back to uni for my final year, super super :)

2 comments:

Charlotte. said...

sounds like you had a lovely time! your shirt is so cute.

Belle xx said...

hello miss i love your blog!
you love literally my most favourite things ever - teapots, cakes and cath kidston!
plus i am incredibly envious of your laura ashley and vintage bits and bobs
i wish i stumbled across this sooner
belle xxxx
ellabellevintage.blogspot.com