Monday, 12 July 2010

Cath Kidston AND Country Living

Last week I did my work experience at the wonderful Cath Kidston! I had an amazing time, the atmosphere was lovely, the people were so friendly and all in all it was a wonderful experience - I have been very lucky to get such good work experience opportunities! On my last day, they gave me a card with some lovely messages from everyone in, very encouraging :) Also they gave me a cosmetic bag all wrapped up! I also bought a suit carrier for my fmp next year!
As well as the whirlwind of all that, I actually got to meet Cath herself, she was such a genuinely nice person, and stanley was around sniffing around for food on a constant basis!
So yes yes yes, it is somewhere I would absolutely love to work once I graduate, alls I can do if hope and pray!
Also on friday, waiting for me was the new copy of country living magazine delivered through the post as I am now a subscriber! woop woop! A weekend of car boot's again and another post to follow of the wonderful purchases so watch this space but for now enjoy a couple of images of Cath delights :)




Country Livingggg !

4 comments:

Charlotte. said...

ahhh this sounds amazing! and you are so lucky to get to meet her, i am very jealous!

Whiteteef said...

amazing. very jealous minky. would like to see you soon :) x

Clare said...

Hello again!
This sounds amazing... may I ask how you managed to get the work experience?

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site vanillateapot.blogspot.com
Is this possible?