Sunday, 14 February 2010

The Wondrous Paris

On tuesday I went to Paris! I had a wonderful time, packed a lot in and took some top photos. I purchased a vintage dress and some amazing boots which I will post when I get around to taking a photo of them but for now I will just show you some photos of the places we visited :) Enjoy.

Patisserie in Ledru Rollin, nom nom

Metro

Sacre Coeur


The friend we made at the Sacre Coeur!



Amazinggggg fabric shop in Montemarte! Beautiful liberty fabrics and various patterns including cakes, ice creams and reels of cotton :)


Louvre

Taken from inside the Louvre, love this picture.


Napoleon's Apartment inside the Louvre

Mona Lisa

Notre Dame

Moulin Rouge

Vintage Shopping!
I did also go to the Eiffel Tower, strange if I didn't don't you think? but my camera had ran out of battery by then, clearly got a bit snap happy all day long. Unfortunately it was closed though as it snowed !




Premiere Vision/Indigo - Textiles Trade Fair at Parc des Expositions

One Happy Leanne :)

1 comment:

Clare said...

Ooo I've been to that little vintage shop! It's wonderful for amazing bargains. Looks like you had a wonderful trip.