Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas

It's only two days until christmas ! woop :) I can't wait! There is a really interesting film on christmas day that I can't wait to watch called Grey Gardens :))
I took some pictures of the garments I have made for my latest project, if you can remember I had some sequin material which I wanted to make into hotpants and they turned out really well. I also made two crop tops which are interchangeable layers of black cotton and a polyester lace.




I also made some bunting as I have some spare material and a bit of extra time before I left for the christmas holidays.



It's snowed quite a bit where I live, here's a picture of the outside of my house :)



AND the most exciting part, my brother gave me this as a little sneak peak to what he's got me for christmas, eeep :) can't wait!



Merry christmas everyone and have a wonderful new year, 2010 here we come!

1 comment:

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

Those hotpants are so awesome! I'm going to have to find some sequined material next time I'm near a fabric store.

In (very late) reply to your question about how I do seams - I just do a lockstitch on them. Its quite bad because there is a lot of potential for fraying! x