Sunday, 4 October 2009

New House

So finally i've moved in my new house at university and it's pretty great ! It's a little cold as the winter is coming and alas heating costs money! But it's just an excuse to wear wooly jumpers and wrap up in blankets :)
As the weeks go on i'm sure we will add more stuff and it will be lovely lovely, especially with christmas coming! we're thinking of making bunting or knitting it and putting it around the house, does anyone have any other suggestions?
Here are a few pictures of the house that I rather like ^.^

Our front door

My bedroom ala Cath Kidston :))






These door handles are so lovely and they were already here, fate!


Baking apron <3
Now I just need to get back into the routine of lectures aand get my creative on!

6 comments:

B.P Prince said...

the house looks so chic! I don't usually imagine University lodgings would ever be as cosy as yours seem to be! which uni are you at? (if you don't mind me asking) xx

Leanne said...

Aww thanks :) well it's a little terrace house as i'm now a second year so we decided to try and pay bills ourselves! it's definitely not got all the mod cons but a house is just a house, a home is what you make it! i'm at De Montfort in Leicester and of course I don't, ask away :) ox

fayeee said...

That looks so adorable! I think itd be great to have your own little home to decorate and you can make it all personal. But at the same time, yeahh live life at uniii :D I can't wait till I finally go.
Great blog, hope to hear from you some more and check out mine sometime!

Faye @ gibface.blogspot.com

Polly Farthing said...

You have the most beautiful home, I love the little touches and details you've added - it looks like it's straight from a copy of Kath Kidston's interior design book.

I haven't heard of Brighton Beach (the club night) but it sounds really fun.

Glad you liked the Mods and Rockers post - can totally see you as a Mod. Your new hair is so lovely

Polly x

Greer said...

cath kidson! amazing~!

Clare said...

Your room looks so cute. I like the poster above the bed which matches the cushions. Simple, but effective.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be sure to post pictures of my finished cardigan. I'm moving to Italy for a few months and as I'm leaving my boyfriend behind I'm going to be bored and lonely. Therefore plenty of knitting time!