Saturday, 12 September 2009

Secret Garden

For the past week, my mother and I have been house sitting for the neighbours, picking up the mail and watering the garden etc. They have a really quaint house and a garden that is so lovely, i've called it the secret garden because it feels like it when you walk out, with bird baths and a green house for tomatoes, it's just a really typical english countryside garden and absolutely perfect!






Cactus collection!


OH and I must tell, I went to a yard sale today at a church and everything was 10p as they were clearing up, I found an old copy of twiggys autobiography from 1975! amazing!

3 comments:

Run Lori Run said...

What an inspiring garden. I am afraid to look out my back door since I have been neglecting mine lately. If I don't open the door it doesn't exist! :)

Leanne said...

Haha I think the lady who owns the garden actually likes the rain just so she doesn't have to water all of those plants!
Thanks for looking at my blog by the way :) ox

little me. said...

cute blog.
xx