Friday, 4 September 2009

Leeds Fest!!

This is going to be the first of a few posts this week as a catch up session! I have been away in Leeds for over a week and then my train got cancelled so stayed an extra day! Lucys parents had to be sick of me by the end! Had a wonderful time, went to Leeds Fest then a Carnival will post about the carnival and the buys I got whilst in Leeds laterr ! Also I have been given two awards by the WONDERFUL wonderlander! thank you so so much and I will get around to do them asap! :)
These are a few of my favourite pictures from the festival ! Enjoy

happy happy :)

La roux - I think this was one of my favourites of the fest, getting a little squished against the barrier but was worth it to see elly in her sparkly number!

Noah and the Whale

Yeahyeahyeah's - bit of karen oooo

Paddy Wolf !!!

still smiling :)))
Also as I am a list FREAK I wanted to make a list of all the bands I saw so here we go:
Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, The Rakes, Bloc Party, Yeahyeahyeahs, Vampire Weekend, Brand New, Noah and the Whale, Kings of Leon, Patrick Wolf, Metric, Jamie T, Friendly Fires, Florence and the Machine, Jack Penate, The Horrors, Polar Bear Club, La Roux, Lightspeed Champion, The Rumble Strips, Temper Trap, Jacks Mannequinn, Ellen and the Escapades (I am going to do a post on her later she was so amazing!!), come on gang!, sixty watt bayonets, kinch and milk white white teeth... phewwwww!

No comments: